The vision at F M Kashelani English Medium School is to prepare and motivate our students for a rapidly changing world by instilling in them critical thinking skills, a global perspective, and a respect for core values of honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion. Students will have success for today and be prepared for tomorrow.
To F M Kashelani English Medium School’s staff, parents, and community are dedicated to the intellectual, personal, social, and physical growth of students. Our highly qualified staff recognizes the value of professional development in order to rigorously challenge students. Our teaching practices are both reflective and responsive to the needs of our students. Through diversified experiences, our students discover their potential, achieve readiness for college and careers, and succeed in a safe and caring environment.
- Provide a child friendly, healthy and safe atmosphere that will empower every child to overcome his/her limitations.
- Provide a foundation and ensure that concepts are so well understood that they can intelligently apply them to other situations. Also expose them to practical environment where they can explore their talents.
- Learning is possible only in the mirror of relationship and not in isolation. Our objective is teachers here should continuously work on creating relationships, dialogues, atmosphere of learning while through mature, affectionate and stable mentoring.
- Teach to the agreed upon course objectives and provide evidence of student achievement of those objectives.
- To work upon maximising student’s potential through self development programs like Yoga, Exercises, sports, recreation and culture travel.
- Inculcate a deep rooted respect in students for the environment, people and resources.
- School‘s focus is on respect and self-responsibility. The management works upon creating respect and self-responsibility and provides opportunities for student’s voice to influence school decisions.
- Provide professional development and technologies necessary to deliver the curriculum, to communicate, and to access, manage, and evaluate student-related information.